- Available rates and allotments are presented to customers two weeks at a time, enabling them to browse and select from the allotments you have made available.
- Popup boxes provide extended descriptions of room features and packages, inclusions and restrictions.
- Fast and simple three-screen booking process.
- Immediate confirmation on new bookings, changes and cancellations.
- Rapid update features enable you to perform most updates in a single step (e.g. you can increase the rate for all twin room allotments for every Friday and Saturday night between June 1st & August 15th in a single step).
- Edit day to day allotments, two months at a time on a single screen.
- Unlimited number of rates and allotments
- Unlimited number of room types
- Full control over the sequencing of hotels and allotments on the availability screen (e.g. always display your ‘Website Special’ first).
- Ability to set promotional colours to highlight certain allotments or dates on the availability screen.
- Revenue management restrictions can be set per allotment per day (Minimum Length of Stay, Closed to Arrivals)
- Booking changes / and or cancellations can be restricted or permitted per allotment, or per day per allotment.
- Automated alert emails when allotments sell-out
- Look and feel of the Netroomz screens is customised to suit your hotel’s website.
- Netroomz can be configured to meet your individual requirements.
- Create client accounts and allocate passwords so that your customers can book against their own allotments and rates at anytime, anywhere.
- You can select for each client whether a credit card guarantee is required to confirm reservations.
- Comprehensive reporting, enabling you to measure average lead time, length of stay, revenue per booking etc by arrival or booking date ranges.
- Reports to show you at a glance your closed out dates, summary of allotments loaded etc.
- Booking Behaviour report shows the number of hits on each booking screen for each hotel, and the number of reservations which resulted. This enables you to measure conversion per hotel.
- Email opt-in on the booking screen enables you to build a permission based email database.
- Netroomz provides an integrated email marketing solution for sending promotional email campaigns to your past bookers. This automatically tracks email opens, click throughs, opt-outs and bounce backs.
- Track the return on investment in your marketing campaigns by using referrer codes to track the origin of specific reservations received through the Netroomz system.
- Support for capturing loyalty club membership details on bookings.
- Track conversion of ‘lookers’ to ‘bookers’ by hotel using the Customer Behaviour Report.
- Integrated, full featured CRS is available enabling you to create, retrieve, modify and cancel reservations. Search by guest name, hotel, arrival date etc.
- Ability to import IATA files so that travel agent data can be attached to your reservations.
- Ability to override rates, make confidential comments, track source of bookings etc.
- Full audit functionality, the system keeps images of all reservations before and after each change.
- Ability to copy details from one reservation to another, particularly useful when a customer wishes to make several bookings.
- Ability to have rates and availability accessible to the Central Reservations office which is not accessible by your website users.
- A portal in the true sense, hotelsdirect.com.au enables customers who wish to browse many hotels and hotel brands to select your hotel and make a booking direct with you as though they have done so using your website.
- All pages are encrypted to ensure the privacy of your customer’s information.
- Hosted and monitored 24/7 in a commercial grade data centre.